Thursday, November 6, 2008

Grand Opening!!!




MY FRIENDS

I hope you have been receiving my e-mails. for some reason, lately, I have had a need to express myself and so I've started sending out data, information, jokes and random sutff that I find interesting.

Hoping that you find this information interesting as well, I've decided, on the advice of a very good friend and co-worker Najah Muhammad, to being my very, own - personal (and private) blog.

This is a venue to express thoughs and feelings that I am having and documenting events as they affect me and my loved ones. It is in no way for profit, except hopefully emotionally and spiritually, and is not intended to offend or alienate anyone.

On the onset of this blog, I am assuming that the readers will be people who know, love and understand me. If, however, on the onset that others begin to find this extra storage area for my thoughts and feelings, please respect me, my thoughts and feelings and those of the ones that I care for and adore.


Thanks and welcome to RealEyesIt.






El Moreno